Monday, October 15, 2012

Ansel Adams

 Every time I look at the photographs taken by Ansel Adams I get a sense of not just surrealism but also a sense of a journey taking place. The darkened mountains and the ghost-like clouds add that effect on the photograph. The subject of the moon also adds a nice effect in the darkened sky as well.  

 What I like about this specific photograph is how the water hits against the rocks on the shore and how there are mountains and one small tree on top of the rocks. I feel this photograph also plays a role in a journey-like aspect as well. I feel the photographs Adams takes is as though their on their way somewhere far beyond what I have ever seen before. 

The reflective elements in this image really display an amazing affect in the water and also above water.  The bridge in the middle of the water plays an important role as well. The scenery also has a great effect of detail as well. The way the trees are placed in the subject and also another mountain stands firm on the right hand side of the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment