Friday, November 30, 2012

Edouard Boubat

 The first thing I noticed in this photograph was the many foot prints in the deep snow and the small figure towards the right side of the picture playing in the snow. I really enjoy looking at snow-seasonsed photographs. I have always loved the season of winter and this is a great picture to show how wonderful and relaxing it is. 

 This specific image really got my attention because it reminds me of a story that I am working on in my free time called "AquaMeow". It is a story I made up that involves myself as the main character with cat-like abilities and my powers are music. And as soon as I came across this photograph, I had to post it here because of the cat with it's head propped up over the music sheets. It's also as though the cat wants you to sing for it and is the audience. 

This photograph has a great deal of surrealistic qualities. With a young figure kneeling under the tree showing such expression in their body movements as they look up at the tree. The tree dominates most of the photograph and that is quite interesting. The seasons could either be winter or fall and that is another interesting aspect. The person is dominated with either leaves or snow and that is quite interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment