Thursday, November 29, 2012

William Albert Allard

 From Allard's series of Untouchables, I got a glimpse of what it would be like to work with National Geographic. The thought of going out to many places and exploring the world amazes me and the though to build new memories of where you went is also amazing. I found this image interesting because of how it was shot and the hustle and bustle going on. The world is constantly going and the image makes it look like its going at a faster pace as well. 

 This young girl shivering and a dog sitting behind her and a person (not sure if man or woman) carrying a large sack on their back that has a blur image going on. The environment looks poor and it gave me the sense of feeling sorry for the young child shivering and walking barefoot with torn clothing. You feel a sense of sadness for the child. 

From William's "Blue" collection I found this image entertaining. Not just the subject but also the bright pink colors. With the main subject being the man with his arms open wide, shows a great expression. The people surrounding him all seem to be enjoying themselves and having the boogie sign in the background shows that they are having a really good time. I like the thought of enjoying life and living to the fullest and I get that alot from this image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment