Monday, September 10, 2012

Sarah Moon Photography


This photograph is filled with an excessive amount of imagery which I found very interesting. To the far left of the photo is a large male figure with a cat shaped face. The expression on the cat-figure face seems to look unsatisfied or disapproved. Two women on the right side of the photo are facing the cat-faced male and one woman has her hand against the man's chest. I found the photo very peculiar in every way possible and thats what I found very interesting about it. 


I found this photograph very interesting for some reason. A man with a cane stands on the boardwalk watching a small male child with stripped socks running across from him. The man with the cane looks very suspicious as though he is watching the young boy's every move. The child looks 2-D and the man looks 3-D. The background of the photograph is also continually going off the page which I also find interesting. 
This photograph made me think of myself in an imaginative way, when I'm walking down a lonely street alone and I feel as though something or someone is following me. This photograph really speaks that here with the woman walking up the street and a small dog following behind her. These two figures are the only beings portrayed in this photograph which makes it more interesting. The shadows of the trees shine down below on the woman and the dog walking up the street which I find quite beautiful. 


Images from photoicon.com (Sarah Moon)

No comments:

Post a Comment